About Simple Web Services
A bit about us, so you know who you’re dealing with.
So, who are we?
My name is Steve Caudwell, and I founded Simple Web Services in 2022.
I’ve been interested in computing ever since I got my first PC (the Amstrad PC1512, for those who like their PC history) when I was eight years old, and I’ve been building websites ever since CompuServe carried out the first e-commerce transaction in the UK back in 1995. My professional background is in IT change management; I’ve managed multi-million pound programmes of work for companies including Airbus, Jaguar Land Rover and the Department for Education – but I’ve always maintained an interest in the technical aspects of Information Technology to go with my business-facing career.
Simple Web Services exists to help small businesses to flourish on the internet. It’s such a huge marketplace and it doesn’t matter any more whether you think your product or service isn’t relevant online – Google has replaced the Yellow Pages as the default method for finding businesses, so if you’re not showing up you’re missing out.
At the same time, consumers are becoming more and more conscious of who they’re dealing with, and the desire to support the high street and local business is a real factor in how people choose to spend their money. Having a compelling online presence can be a huge difference-maker.
Whether you’re just starting out in the world of online commerce, or perhaps you’re looking for your website to do more for you, I’d love to talk to you about how we can help. Just click the button below!
And what can we do?
Lots of things. Including:
- Templated or bespoke design
- Domain name (i.e. yourname.com) registration
- Industry-leading site hosting
- Technical support options
- Pay-monthly and stage payment options
- Scheduled design reviews
- On-page SEO
- Domain name registration
- Gmail reconfiguration for low-cost ‘Send As’ solution
- Dedicated mailboxes through our hosting provider
- Third-party cloud email solutions
- Email marketing system integration
Website Maintenance and Management
- Take-on of existing website management
- Design and functionality refresh
- Site replatforming and migration
- On-page SEO review
- WordPress enhancements including security and speed improvements
- 4K video recording and production for high-quality advertising / demonstrations
- Product, place and subject photography for website creation
- Audio composition and production services for e.g. podcasts